For brands that struggle to create enough content.
Have you suffered from blogger burnout? Are you out of things to write for your website? Is your well basically empty?
Content curation can fill that empty well full of fresh, engaging content while positioning your brand as a well-trusted expert in your niche. Content curation is nothing new, but many still don’t know how to take advantage of its many benefits.
What: Wake Up From Content Slump with Content Curation
When: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 @ 1:00 pm Eastern
Where: Online – DigitalRelevance
- The benefits of content curation
- How to supplement your content strategy
- Brands and bloggers that master content curation
- Tools to help you get started today
- Emily Bailey is the Marketing Coordinator and Social Media Manager at DigitalRelevance where she manages all email marketing campaigns, lead nurturing workflows and social media assets.
- Chad Pollitt, a decorated veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom and former Army Commander, is VP of Audience and Co-founder of Relevance.com, an online publication solely dedicated to helping marketing and communications executives solve their online content visibility challenges.