Welcome to dripdrap’s Inbound Marketing Tool Directory.
Content Curation Software
Curata – professional content marketers use this software to quickly find, curate, share and analyze content on specific issues or topics in order to establish thought leadership, own industry conversations and drive qualified web traffic.
CoreMedia – provides Web Content Management software to organizations demanding engaging, context-driven online experiences for their customers regardless of channel or touchpoint.
MailChimp – offers a free way (up to 2,000 subscribers) for you to create, send, and track emails and newsletters to your clients. If you are interested in setting up autoresponders or have a large client list, then MailChimp also has several paid subscription plans available. Overall, this email marketing service has proven to be an essential tool for our small business clients.
- DoInbound – inbound marketing campaign management software – #WeTryIt
- Eloqua – provides innovative marketing automation solutions to help modern marketers target the right buyers, easily execute campaigns, get the best leads to sales and deliver the highest return on their marketing investment.
- Inboundio – is a simplified inbound marketing software which allows you to do keyword research, manage social media accounts, create landing pages, manage contacts and do email marketing.
- Marketo – provides a cloud-based marketing software platform for companies of all sizes to build and sustain engaging customer relationships.
- Moz – Measure and improve your search, social, brand, and content marketing.
- nGame - their Software-as-a-Service platform combines social data with existing CRM data to complete a 360° view of individual customers.
- Silverpop – unifies marketing automation, email, mobile, and social.