Companies are no longer the authority on their business, marketplace and brand—consumers are. That’s why listening to the online conversation to hear what consumers are saying is the new key to success for disruptive innovations, successful product launches, brand positioning and more.
Social analytics can help your organization find real-time insights and adopt a new process for delivering innovative products that closely match consumer needs and therefore gain wider acceptance much more quickly.
What: Social Listening – Gateway to Innovation
When: Wednesday May 14, 2014 – 2:00 pm-3:00 pm ET
Where: Online – Business2Community
- Nicholas Webb, Inventor, Entrepreneur, Author and Management Consultant
- Malcolm De Leo, NetBase Chief Evangelist
- What fundamental changes organizations must make to deal with the cultural shift that has transferred power to consumers
- How social listening makes possible the real-time marketing that consumers now expect
- Real-world case studies about the process of using social insights to drive product development focused on clearly identified consumer needs