How Do You Measure Up?
Are you using data and technology to its fullest potential? Are you keeping up with innovations that make it easier for marketers to identify prospects, understand customer needs, and deliver results? Not sure?
Join us on August 26 as we unveil what 850 marketers—in all industries, from small businesses to large corporations—had to say about the technologies they are using, what’s next, and how satisfied they are with the their data-driven programs. You’ll also learn what the most innovative data-driven marketers are doing to see results, and how your organization measures up.
What: The Rise of the Data-Driven Marketer
When: Tue, Aug 26, 2014, 1pm ET
Where: Online – MarketingProfs
- How marketers are adopting data-driven technologies such as CRM systems, analytics tools, and marketing automation software.
- What advantages marketers gain by being ahead of the curve in data-driven marketing
- How your company stacks up and how to make sure you are in line with the competition.
- Sean Callahan – Marketing Director, Bizo
- Dave Karel – CMO, Bizo
- Meagen Eisenberg – Vice President, DocuSign