It’s rare that people will stumble upon your content by accident. It needs a good promotion plan that combines paid, owned, and earned. So maybe you’ll buy a Facebook ad, include it in a blog post on your website, and earn coverage in the newspaper. But as social media evolves, the definitions of paid, earned, and owned media have started to blur together. Now it’s a matter of integrating all three for maximum exposure of your content.
What: It’s All One Big Bucket: Paid, Earned and Owned
When: May 6th at 12pm EST / 9am PST
Where: Online – Social Media Today
- Andrea Harrison leads Platform Strategy at RebelMouse
- Adam Naide is Executive Director of Marketing for Social Media at Cox Communications
- Crispin Sheridan is the Senior Director, Digital Scale at SAP.
- Getting the right equipment (without costing you thousands)
- How to capture great-looking footage
- How to create customer testimonials, whiteboard videos, and promo videos
- Best practices for publishing on the web and social media