NASCAR attracts more Fortune 500 sponsorships than any other sport. The company maintains a leadership position by focusing on the heart and soul of its business: its fans.
Learn how NASCAR uses Vision Critical’s customer intelligence platform to engage their fans for ongoing feedback and insight in order to make better business decisions. With the guidance of its NASCAR Fan Council, an engaged online community of 12,000 fans, NASCAR continues to increase sponsorship dollars, TV ratings, and viewership.
What: How NASCAR Increases Fan Engagement and Drives Business Decisions
When: Tuesday August 5th, 2014 – 10AM PDT/ 1PM EDT
Where: Online – Vision Critical
- NASCAR built an engaged and committed fan community to influence their use of emerging technologies, race rules and the design of next generation cars
- The NASCAR Fan Council led to an increase in fans, engagement, loyalty and sponsorships
- NASCAR expanded their fanbase by attracting a younger, more tech-savvy demographic.
- Brian Moyer -Managing Director, Market and Media Research, NASCAR
- Chris Bondarenko – Vice President, Business Development, Vision Critical