The modern customer is smart, engaged, and has already researched your product and you. They are well connected, and present on many different channels and platforms. So how do they want to be talked to? They don’t. Modern customers want you to talk with them. They want to talk with you. But as a marketer, what does this relationship look like? Is it your job to continue to engage and educate them? In this webinar, we’ll get to know the 21st century customer and how marketers need to adapt to keep them happy.
What: Who is the Modern Customer? How Do They Want You to Talk to Them?
When: April 29th at 12pm EST / 9am PST
Where: Online -Social Media Today
- Paige Musto is director of communications at Act-On Software
- Stephanie Scott is Social Media Specialist at American Airlines.
- Paul Ryazanov, Business Development Director, Promodo
- Identifying your social strengths and weaknesses.
- Integrating old-fashioned, human touch techniques with modern customer service.
- Customizing engagement opportunities to your customers, brand, products, and services.
- Choosing the best social channels and platforms for your company to connect with customers.
- Connecting authentically with customers and prospects depending on the channel and platform.