You’ve heard of inbound marketing (sometimes called content marketing, online marketing…even digital marketing); now’s the time to get smarter about it.
- Is inbound the right approach for your business and its customers?
- What kind of results can you expect – and how long will that take?
- How do you move from traditional marketing to inbound?
- What does it cost?
These are just some of the questions you’re probably asking. You’ll get the answers to these and many more when you join the 2014 Inbound Marketing Bootcamp, an intense, one-day event!
What: Inbound Marketing Bootcamp
When: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
Where: Bridgewood Resort & Hotel & Conference Center, Neenah, WI 54917
Pricing: $89 + $5.89 = $94.89 total (Lunch & refreshments are included in the $89.00 ticket price)
- Ellie Mirman – Head of Inbound Marketing Funnel | HubSpot
- Wayne Breitbarth – Social Media Trainer Speaker & Consultant | Power Formula LLC
- Tim McAdow – Director of Corporate Marketing & Communication | Integrity Insurance
- Mystery Speaker – Top Secret
- Greg Linnemanstons – President | Weidert Group
- Luke Summerfield – Director of Inbound Marketing | Savvy Panda
- Jeff Coon – Partner and Creative Director | Stream Creative
- Frank Isca – Senior Inbound Marketing Consultant | Weidert Group
- How To Attract Prospects To Your Website – Developing personas, addressing your target’s needs, the new rules of SEO, social media’s role
- Creating Valuable Content – Kickstarting your content creation efforts, creating offers that get conversions
- Promoting Your Content Using Email, Blog & Social Media
- Converting Website Visitors Into Leads – Conversion tactics, web user experience, lead segmentation
- Nurturing Leads Down The Funnel – Email workflows, social media engagement, contextual website content
- Faster & More Effective Path to Closing Sales – Leveraging transparency to prospects’ attitudes and behaviors, as signals to purchase intent