Technology is having a huge impact on the way companies engage employees and customers. Enter gamification. What is it and why should you care about it? Gamification is a new method for driving engagement and loyalty with social communities—and yes, there is real business value that can be measured.
What: Gamification 101: What You Need to Take Engagement to the Next Level
When: Tuesday March 25, 2014 @ 2:00 pm-3:00 pm ET
Where: Online – Business2Community
- Rajat Paharia, Founder and Chief Product Officer, Bunchball
- Christopher Morace, Chief Strategy Officer, Jive Software
- Why gamification is the key to engaging employees and customers and driving business results.
- How to turn customer and employee attitudes from “I have to” into “I want to”.
- The 10 key mechanics that video game designers use to motivate peak performance.
- What metrics you should track to demonstrate real business value.
- Real-world examples of companies that are using gamification to increase customer and employee engagement.