Startups need leads and revenue, not fans. Find out how to do it right by leveraging your web audience, email list, press exposure, and existing content.
What: Facebook Lead Gen on a Shoestring Budget
When: Wednesday May 28, 2014 – 2:00 pm-3:00 pm ET
Where: Online – Business2Community
- Alex Houg, CEO, BlitzMetrics
- Dennis Yu, Facebook Marketing Expert, CTO, BlitzMetrics
- Paul Ryazanov, Business Development Director, Promodo
- What are the tactics that successful B2B marketers are using to generate traction on Facebook?
- What is the value of a social-driven lead and how do you treat these differently than other channels?
- What’s the right combination of strategy, tools, and process for my business in 2014 – whether I’m starting out or have a strong social community already?
- What are the best tactics to get buy-in from IT and other marketing departments to get resources and coordinate on social.
- What are examples of failure on B2B social marketing and how can we avoid them?