Esurance.com has created a web application called Fuelcaster for users to access on any device that can connect to the internet. Users type a zip code into the app; and, Voila! – the lowest price of gas in that area is displayed along with a prediction of whether the price in will rise or fall within the next 24 hours. If the prices are expected to rise, the screen says “buy”; and, if prices will be dropping soon, the screen says “wait”. The purpose of the app is simple yet useful and informative which screams “Inbound Marketing Success” to us.
- Content Marketing Master Class – San Francisco (December 4)
- Content Marketing Master Class – New York City (November 10)
- Content Marketing Master Class – Charlotte (November 4)
- Content Marketing Master Class – Denver (October 22)
- A Marketer’s Guide to High-Conversion Facebook and Twitter Campaigns (October 21)