Highly effective conversion rate optimization is about more than changing button colors or placing your call-to-action above the fold.
It starts with fixing the simple things that most marketers are still doing wrong. It’s about using research, analytics, and testing to look at your marketing from many angles. And it’s about designing experiences that delight *and* convert.
What: The 7 Principles of Conversion Centered Design
When: Thursday, April 17th 2014, 10am PDT / 1pm EDT
Where: Online – KISSmetrics
- Oli Gardner, Creative Director and co-founder at Unbounce
- Dan McGaw, Director of Marketing at KISSmetrics
- Attention: Why peacocks and toothpaste are killing your campaigns.
- Coupling: How to lock your ads to your landing pages for a higher Quality Score.
- Congruence: How to ensure your campaign tells a compelling and focused story.
- Context: Leveraging analytics and user research to lift conversion rates.
- Clarity: Creating a more delightful brand experience.
- Credibility: Techniques for using trust and social proof to get more leads.
- Continuance: Learn why asking for more is always a good idea.